Published Monographs & Chapter Contributions
- Palmer, T.J. (2014) The Science of Spirit Possession 2nd edition. Newcastle-Upon-Tyne: Cambridge Scholars Publishing.
- Palmer, T.J. (2014) The Tao of Natural Cycles. Amazon Kindle.
- Palmer, T.J. (2013) The Science of Spirit Possession. Saarbrucken: Lambert Academic Publishing. Amazon.
- Voss, A. & Rowlandson, W. (2013) Daimonic Imagination: Uncanny Intelligence. Chapter 8. Newcastle-Upn-Tyne: Cambridge Scholars Publishing.
- Palmer, T.J. (2017) Medical Science and Spirit Influence: The need for research and two research initiatives. Spirit Influence and Mental Health Conference. Regent’s University, London. 4th February 2017. SRF 2017. Science and Spirit.
- Palmer, T.J. (2016 A Pragmatic Methodology for the Investigation of Hallucinations and Veridical Voices. 40th International Society of Psychical Research Conference. University of Leeds. September 2016. SPR2016. A video recording of the presentation and debate. https://youtu.be/sM1JB0s-S0w.
- Palmer, T.J. (2016) Evil, Mad or Possessed? The Seriously Strange Conference of the Association for the Scientific Study of Anomalous Phenomena. Reading, September 2016. Seriously Strange
- Palmer, T.J. (2016) The Art of Discernment in Spirit Release Therapy. Wild or Domesticated Conference. University of Helsinki, Finland. September. Spirit Release Therapy and the Art of Discernment. Power Point: Wild or domesticated.
- Palmer, T.J. (2015) A Sensitivity Continuum for Mystical and Spiritual Experience. Presented at the 7th Exploring the Extraordinary Conference at York in December 2015. (Powerpoint) – EtE7. An audio recording of tis presentation is available on You Tube https://youtu.be/TAsDYkFoaOw
- Palmer, T.J. (2015) A Pragmatic Approach to the Integration of Education, Research and clinical Practice in the Treatment of Spirit Possession. Presented at the Ethnic Health Initiative conference, Mental Health and spirit Possession in London, March 2015. A video recording of this presentation can be seen on You Tube https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLWbnAUbnN9_c0TXem86PwH_uIHdyqfRiU. (Powerpoint) – Ethnic Health Initiative 2015.
- Palmer, T.J. (2014) Telepathic Hypnosis: The Neglected Concept. Presented at the 38th annual conference of the Society for Psychical Research at York University on 5-7th September 2014. (PDF) – SPR conference lecture 2014. (Powerpoint) – Telepathic hypnosis SPR.
- Palmer, T. J. (2011) Spirit Possession and Telepathic Hypnosis. Presented at Ethnographic Study of the Afterlife:The Afterlife Research Centre, Bristol University. 4th July 2011. This paper is temporarily unavailable due to publishing negotiations, but an audio recording is available at the foot of this page.
- Palmer, T. J. (2011) The Scientific Approach of F.W.H. Myers to the Study of Mystical Experiences, Divination, Psi, and its Value to Psychology. Presented at the Diamonic Imagination and Uncanny Intelligence Conference: Kent University. 6-7th May 2011. This paper has now been published as Chapter 8, in a book of the same name as the original conference, published by Cambridge Scholars Publishing. Available on Amazon and from this site’s bookshop.
- Palmer, T. J. (2011) Myers’ Scientific Method – The Trance. Presented at the Beyond Boundaries Conference 2011. Transitions:Bangor University.(pdf Beyond Boundaries 2011). (Powerpoint Beyond Boundaries2011).
- Palmer. T. J. (2009) The Spirit of Fear. Presented at Religions, Landscapes and Other Uncertain Boundaries.The British Society for the Study or Religion Conference: Bangor University.(pdf BASR annual conference 2009). (Powerpoint BASR09).
- Palmer, T. J. (2009) Fear and Destructive Forces. Presented at the Beyond Boundaries Conference 2009: Bangor University.(pdf Beyond boundaries 2009). (Powerpoint Beyond boundaries).
- Palmer, T. J. (2009) A Taoist Model of Epistemology. Presented at the Truth and Lies Conference 2009: Bangor University.(pdf Taoist model of epistemology). (Powerpoint Truth & Lies 2009). (You Tube video).
- Palmer, T. J. (2008) Are They Evil, Mad or Possessed? A method of investigation. Presented at the New Dimensions in Spirit Possession Conference 16th – 17th May 2008: Bangor University Evil mad or possessed).
Articles and Papers
- Palmer, T.J. (2015) Possessed Science. The Science of Spirit Possession and its Therapeutic Applications. Paranormal Review. Issue 73, Winter 2015.
- Palmer, T. J. (2011) Application of an Ethnographic Methodology for the Study of Spirit Possession. Parathropology. Issue 1, vol 2, no 3.
- Palmer, T.J. (2006) Dissociation: Clinical and Mystical Perspectives. A dissertation researched and written for the degree of Master of Arts in the Study of Mysticism and Religious Experience at the University of Kent. MA dissociation2.doc.
- Palmer T.J. (1999) Stress – A Component of Everyday Life: A manual for the recognition and treatment of work related stress. A teaching manual.
- Palmer T.J. (1999) Exam Stress and the Mature Student : A qualitative study. Stress News, v11, n3.
- Palmer T.J. (1999) The Reliability of Nurses’ Observation and Patient Self-Reporting in the Measurement of Patients’ Distress: A quantitative study to test the validity and reliability of methods of monitoring patients’ distress during upper gastrointestinal endoscopy. Unpublished.
- Stellon A. & Palmer T. J. (1999) Acupuncture vs. Diazepam: The efficacy of acupuncture as a means of reducing distress during diagnostic gastroscopy. Acupuncture in Medicine, (1999), 17 (1) 2-4.
- Palmer T.J. (1998) The Psychodynamics of Alcoholism: A case history and theoretical approach to understanding machismo alcoholism. Unpublished.
- Fear Reaction Models. An unpublished Powerpoint presentation to illustrate the relationship between thoughts and physiology. Fear reaction models.
- DFE. Dark Force Entity. A novel inspired by actual events
Here is a sample with the first three chapters:
And here is the full manuscript:
Check out the benefits of becoming a patron as a collaborator or co-publisher.